We are very pleased to offer you Home Delivery of Airsoft and Firearms within Cornwall, Devon, Plymouth and the Immediate Surrounding Area.
Depending on where you live within Cornwall, Devon and Plymouth, this delivery will either be free of charge or undertaken for a maximum fee of £20.00 (e.g.) Penzance or Barnstable – all in relation to distance from the shop – please ring us on (01752) 220810 to see if you qualify for free delivery or will be subject to a small fee.
Please read the criteria below very carefully to avoid disappointment:
UK Airgun Law states that firearms must be sold on a face-to-face basis from a Registered Firearms Dealer. However, we are able to offer home delivery on firearms products (this also includes air rifles, pistols and suppressors / silencers).
It is illegal for any firearm to be sent through regular post or via a non-registered firearms courier.
You must be over 18 years of age
You must make the purchase with a credit card in your name, registered to your home address
You must be able to supply acceptable photographic identification (passport / photograph ID driving licence)
You must provide a contact telephone number (landline and /or mobile)
Purchase and Delivery Charge
1) Identify the product you would like to buy and have delivered.
2) Telephone us on (01752) 220810 to verify that the item is in stock and that you are eligible for face-to-face home delivery (i.e.) you are over 18 and have a credit card registered to your home address.
3) Once you have been verified, you can then make your purchase over the telephone and agree to a reasonable delivery charge, dependent on where you live – this is then incorporated into your purchase.
4) Leave telephone contact details with us (landline and / or mobile) and arrange a date and time to be present at your property to receive your item(s).
5) We will ring you prior to delivery to confirm that you will be at the property registered with your credit card.
6) Please ensure that you have an appropriate form of identification (passport, photo ID driving license) for the face-to-face exchange with our authorised / registered delivery person – failure to present bona fides will result in non-delivery and an additional charge.
7) Please check over your item(s) before signing off the exchange.
Please note that we currently only offer delivery on telephone sales – this option is not available online.
We also strongly advise that you read the legislation found at: