Airsoft FN SCAR H GBBR
Airsoft FN SCAR H GBBR – Belgian Excellence!
Airsoft FN SCAR H GBBR: The SCAR (Special Operation Forces Combat Assault Rifle) was originally developed by the famous Belgian arms manufacturer FN Herstal (FNH).
It was designed to be a reliable, low maintenance and modular combat rifle and was adopted by the United States Special Operations Command to replace the M4A1 carbine.
The FN SCAR features ambidextrous controls such as a selector, magazine release and a reversible charging handle.
The CNC one piece upper receiver features a Picatinny top rail with two removable side rails and a bottom rail.
The durable polymer lower receiver helps cut down on the over-all weight of the rifle while still maintaining most of the controls of the already familiar M4/M16 system.
The folding stock allows the rifle to be fully adjustable for length of pull to accommodate any operator. With the stock folded, the SCAR offers a significantly lower profile than even the M4A1 allowing for easy storage and transportation.
– Machined aluminum upper receiver with anodised tan finish
– Injection moulded polymer lower reciver
– Full length 20mm top rail for mounting of optics or other accessories
– Left, right and bottom 20mm accessory rails
– Fully ambidextrous fire controls
– Charging handle can be positioned on either side of the rifle according to the users preference
– Includes integrated front flip up sight and removable rear flip up sight with adjustable tower
– Folding / adjustable stock
– Ambidextrous rear sling plate
– Realistic blowback action
– Bolt locks to the rear when empty